You are here
Trading summary for week ended June 1, 2012
WEEKLY BULLETIN for week ended june 1, 2012
National Commercial Bank Jamaica Limited (NCBJ)
National Commercial Bank Jamaica Limited has informed the Stock Exchange that on May 28th 2012, a shareholder connected to Directors of the Company purchased 31,747 shares.
National Commercial Bank Jamaica Limited has informed the Stock Exchange of the following transactions:
• On May 24, 2012, a shareholder connected to Directors of the Company purchased 11,390 shares.
• On May 25, 2012, a shareholder connected to Directors of the Company purchased 245,935 shares.
Ansa Merchant Bank Limited (AMBL) - 29.05.12
Ansa Merchant Bank Limited has informed the Stock Exchange that Mr Nigel Romano, Sector Head Financial Services, Ansa McAL Limited was appointed a Director of Ansa Merchant Bank Limited at the Company’s Annual Meeting of Shareholders held on May 23, 2012.
Jamaica Money Market Brokers Limited (JMMB) – 24.05.12
On Thursday May 24, 2012, JMMB submitted a formal Offer via an Offer Circular to the Capital & Credit Financial Group (CCFG) Board of Directors, signaling another critical step towards its acquisition of the Company. The Offer opens to the CCFG shareholders in Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago on Friday, May 25, 2012 and will close on Friday, June 15, 2012.
JMMB Securities Limited (JMMBSL) is the Lead Broker on the Offer, while Capital and Credit Securities Limited (CCSL) is the additional Broker. As such, CCFG shareholders are invited to visit any JMMB or CCSL Branch in Jamaica or KPMG Regulatory & Compliance Services in Trinidad and Tobago for more information, as well as to submit the completed ‘Acceptance and Transfer Forms’ to formally indicate their acceptance of the Offer.
Last August, JMMB made an offer to acquire 100 per cent of the issued share capital of CCFG at a price of J$4.55 per share, of which 70 per cent is to be paid in cash, which amounts to a total payout of J$2.95 billion. The remaining 30 per cent is in a Share Swap, paid for in the form of new JMMB shares being issued to CCFG shareholders.
To date, holders of CCFG shares who together account for over 81 per cent of the issued ordinary share capital of the Company, have given undertakings to accept this Offer. Once the desired take?up is achieved and the Offer closes, payment is expected to be made within two weeks thereafter, which is expected to be June 29, 2012.
Capital & Credit Financial Group Limited (CCFG) - 01.06.12
Capital & Credit Financial Group Limited has published its Directors’ Circular in response to the Take-Over Offer by JMMB. This document is available for download on the TTSE’s website.
AIC Securities Limited (AIC) – 29.05.12
AIC Securities Limited has informed the Exchange that it has relocated to Maritime Centre, 29 10th Avenue, Barataria effective May 28, 2012.
User comments posted on this website are the sole views and opinions of the comment writer and are not representative of Guardian Media Limited or its staff. Guardian Media Limited accepts no liability and will not be held accountable for user comments.
Please help us keep out site clean from inappropriate comments by using the flag option.
Guardian Media Limited reserves the right to remove, to edit or to censor any comments. Any content which is considered unsuitable, unlawful or offensive, includes personal details, advertises or promotes products, services or websites or repeats previous comments will be removed.