You are here
Trading summary for week ended March 28, 2014
WEEKLY BULLETIN for week ended March 28, 2014
Trinidad Cement Limited (TCL) – 21.03.14
Update Notice: Court Matter Related to Shareholders’ Proposal Trinidad Cement Limited (TCL) has informed the Stock Exchange that:
1. The following new dates were fixed for trial at the most recent case management conference in the captioned matter, which was heard on Thursday, March 20, 2014,:
• Monday, June 23, 2014
• Tuesday, June 24, 2014
• Wednesday, June 25, 2014.
• Friday, June 27, 2014.
• Tuesday, July 1, 2014 and
2. TCL filed its Defence as well as a Counterclaim against Republic Bank Limited for abuse of process on Monday, February 17, 2014.
Guardian Holdings Limited (GHL) – 26.03.14
Guardian Holdings Limited has advised the Stock Exchange that the Company’s Board met on March 21, 2014 and considered the Financial Results to December 31, 2013 and made a decision to:
• Publish these Year End Results in the Press on March 31, 2014;
• Pay a Final Dividend on April 28th, 2014; and
• To convene and Annual Shareholder Meeting on May 6, 2014.
Jamaica Money Market Brokers Limited (JMMB) – 26.03.14
Jamaica Money Market Brokers Limited (JMMB) has informed the Stock Exchange that the company (JMMB), through its Trinidadian subsidiary JMMB Investments (Trinidad and Tobago) Limited, has received the approval of its Regulators for the acquisition of AIC Securities Limited (a securities dealer and stock broker, headquartered in Trinidad).
JMMB, therefore, will now seek to move to complete the transaction which, upon successful completion, will see it acquiring 100 per cent of AIC Securities Limited, which is a member of the AIC Financial Group.
First Citizens Bank Limited (FIRST) – 25.03.14
First Citizens Bank Limited (FIRST) informed the Stock Exchange that Mr Hassan Philip Rahaman, the Chief Risk Officer of the Bank is no longer employed with the Bank with effect from March 25, 2014.
GraceKennedy Limited (GKC) – 24.03.14
GraceKennedy Limited has informed the Stock Exchange that the company repurchased the following stock units under the GraceKennedy Repurchase Programme:
• 140,961 stock units between the period March 7 to 11, 2014; and
• 13,879 stock units on March 12, 2014.
User comments posted on this website are the sole views and opinions of the comment writer and are not representative of Guardian Media Limited or its staff.
Guardian Media Limited accepts no liability and will not be held accountable for user comments.
Guardian Media Limited reserves the right to remove, to edit or to censor any comments.
Any content which is considered unsuitable, unlawful or offensive, includes personal details, advertises or promotes products, services or websites or repeats previous comments will be removed.