BEIJING—Usain Bolt’s final gold medal at the Bird’s Nest came gift-wrapped. With a red-white-and-blue bow, too. The World’s Fastest Man made it three for three in Beijing again,...
You are here
T&T’s authorised forex dealers
Governor of the Central Bank Jwala Rambarran recently introduced an allocation system where 90 per cent of the available foreign exchange is auctioned to 12 foreign exchange dealers. He said mprovements were made to the foreign exchange allocation system, not the auction system in an effort to realign the Central Bank’s foreign exchange allocation system to match expanding imbalances in the domestic foreign exchange market.
The authorized dealers, including for non-bank financial institutions are as follows:
1. AIC FINANCE LIMITED
2. ANSA MERCHANT BANK LIMITED
3. BANK OF BARODA (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO) LIMITED
4. CITIBANK (TRINIDAD) LIMITED
5. CIBC FIRST CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL BANK LIMITED
6. DEVELOPMENT FINANCE LIMITED
7. FIRST CITIZENS BANK LIMITED
8. GENERAL FINANCE CORPORATION LIMITED
9. INTER COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED
10. RBC ROYAL BANK (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO) LIMITED
11. REPUBLIC BANK LIMITED
12. SCOTIA BANK (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO) LIMITED.
User comments posted on this website are the sole views and opinions of the comment writer and are not representative of Guardian Media Limited or its staff.
Guardian Media Limited accepts no liability and will not be held accountable for user comments.
Guardian Media Limited reserves the right to remove, to edit or to censor any comments.
Any content which is considered unsuitable, unlawful or offensive, includes personal details, advertises or promotes products, services or websites or repeats previous comments will be removed.