Move over Brad Pitt and Channing Tatum because Hollywood is not the only place to find some of the hottest men existing on this planet.
Bollywood has got their own, and they are not being shy about listing their top ten smartest and sexiest men in the country’s entertainment business. Bollywood’s dfilmybuzz.com let out the names of these Bollywood hunks who make the girls go wild.
1. Hritik Roshan—is one of the most versatile actors in Bollywood. He is brilliant in all kinds of movie genres, let it be action movies or romantic movies or highly-challenging roles or terrific dancing performances. In 2008, Hritik received international award at the Golden Minbar International Film Festival in Kazan, Russia for his performance in Jodhaa Akbar.
2. Salman Khan—is one of the most good-looking and talented actors of Bollywood. He is a dedicated bodybuilder. He is famous for taking off his shirt in movies and stage shows.
In 2004, Salman was voted seventh best-looking man in the world and the best-looking man in India.
He started the trend of fitness among actors. In 2007, Khan accepted the offer from Madame Tussauds wax museum in London to have a wax replica made of himself.
3. Aamir Khan—the perfectionist, the magician, the icon... When it comes to describe the great Aamir “Ace” Khan, words fail to capture the greatness of the man. He is a great actor, director and producer.
In 2001, his film Lagaan gathered critical acclaim at several international film festivals and received a nomination for Best Foreign Language Film at the 74th Academy Awards.
His directorial debut Taare Zameen Par received excellent responses from critics and audiences alike. In 2008, Aamir starrer Ghajini became the highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time.
4. John Abraham—is one of the most successful male models in India and also a successful actor in Bollywood. John has been adjudged the sexiest Asian in 2008. In the annual round conducted by Eastern Eye, a leading British Asian weekly, John Abraham emerged the top in a shortlist of 10. He has his own brand (JA) clothes, which primarily features his favourite article of clothing, jeans.
5. ShaHrukh Khan—started his acting career 20 years ago, has established himself as the "Baadshah" of the Indian Film Industry. He is a highly acclaimed bollywood star, producer, cricket team owner, businessman and television host. For his fans, he is the face of India to the world. In 2008, Newsweek named him as one of the 50 most powerful people in the world.
6. Akshay Kuma—starting off as an action hero...Akki proved himself not only as a good actor but as a versatile and extremely talented entertainer. He is a well known martial artist. 2007 proved to be Akshay Kumar’s most successful year during his career, as described by box office analysts, “probably the best ever recorded by an bollywood actor, with four outright hits and no flops.”
7. Saif Ali Khan—the cutest actor with the sweetest smile, is one among the very few Indian actors who can be fit into any role. He won the National Award for Best Actor for his performance in Hum Tum. Saif turned Producer with his production company called Illuminati Films in 2009.
8. Arjun Rampal—is a Bollywood actor, as well as a fashion model. In 2002, he won the Face of the Year Award from the International Indian Film Academy.
He received positive reviews for his villainous role in Om Shanti Om, which became one of the biggest hits in the history of Bollywood. In 2008, Rampal starred in Rock On, in which his performance was widely acclaimed, getting him several awards, including the Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award.
9. Shahid Kapoor—is an actor, trained dancer, and model. Starting off his career by working in advertisements and music videos, Kapoor made his Bollywood debut as a background dancer in Taal. His biggest commercial success so far is Vivah.
10. Ranbir Kapoor—son of Neetu Singh and Rishi Kapoor, is the most recent entrant in the industry from a Bollywood family. With his success as the naughty Raj in Bachna Ae Haseeno, Ranbir is now a teenage sensation and the new heartthrob of the nation. Ranbir won Best Newcomer Award (Male) for Saawariya.