You are here
Team assigned to fix 50th anniversary Web site
A team of workers has been assigned to make the necessary corrections to the official Web site for the 50th anniversary of independence celebrations. The Web site was shut down last Tuesday after the T&T Guardian pointed out numerous mistakes, which included factual, spelling and grammatical errors.
The Ministry of Planning and Sustainable Development is responsible for producing the site. Director of corporate communications Kendal Fontenelle told the T&T Guardian in a telephone interview yesterday that the site had been broken up into different sections and each one was being dealt with by various members of the team the ministry had assembled.
He had said last Tuesday that the site should be back up within 48 hours, but yesterday he said he did not want to give a definite date. He declined to give names of anyone working on the site, but confirmed there was a historian on the team.
User comments posted on this website are the sole views and opinions of the comment writer and are not representative of Guardian Media Limited or its staff. Guardian Media Limited accepts no liability and will not be held accountable for user comments.
Please help us keep out site clean from inappropriate comments by using the flag option.
Guardian Media Limited reserves the right to remove, to edit or to censor any comments. Any content which is considered unsuitable, unlawful or offensive, includes personal details, advertises or promotes products, services or websites or repeats previous comments will be removed.