Everyone dreams of owning their own home, but for a first-time homeowner, the task may seem overwhelming.
You are here
Panorama semis order of appearance
Fourteen steelbands in the medium bands category and 15 large orchestras will compete in the semi-finals of the 2014 National Panorama competition at the Queen’s Park Savannah on Sunday, starting at noon. Pan Trinbago vice-president Bryon Serrette said they will be using tomorrow’s small and medium bands semi-finals as a dress rehearsal for Sunday. “The weekend of Panorama semi-finals actually starts on Saturday, so we ought to be well ready on Sunday, having already gone through Saturday’s exercise.” He said they had also focused heavily on security. “This year, there will be additional security throughout the venue. Apart from the conventional protective services, we have hired a security firm to ensure the safety of all patrons at the venue.”
Following is the playing order:
1. Courts Sound Specialists of Laventille — Poison.
2. Pan Elders — All Ah We Is One Family.
3. Curepe Scherzando — Pan In the Atmosphere.
4. Arima Angel Harps — In De Minor.
5. Melodians — The Hammer.
6. NGC Couva Joylanders — Free Up.
7. NLCB Buccooneers — Madness.
8. St Margaret's Super Stars — In De Minor.
9. Petrotrin Hatters — Live Your Life Like You Playing Mas.
10. Power Stars — Take Me With You.
11. Petrotrin Katzenjammers — Spankin’.
12. Steel Xplosion — Dust In Dey Face.
13. Carib Dixieland — Dis Is It.
14. Valley Harps — Happiest Man Alive.
1. Caribbean Airlines Invaders — Jam It.
2. T&TEC Tropical Angel Harps — In De Minor.
3. Witco Desperadoes — Spankin’.
4. bp Renegades — In De Minor.
5. Skiffle — The Wedding (Shaadi).
6. Solo Harmonites — Men of Steel/2014.
7. birdsong — We Kinda Music.
8. Neal & Massy Trinidad All Stars — Excitement.
9. PCS Silver Stars — The Reason.
10. White Oak Starlift — Happiest Man Alive.
11. NLCB Fonclaire — Big In The Dance.
12. Republic Bank Exodus – Pan is Carnival
13. NGC La Brea Nightingales — Pan In the Atmosphere.
14. Petrotrin Phase II Pan Groove — Jump High.
15. RBTT Redemption Sound Setters — Excitement.
User comments posted on this website are the sole views and opinions of the comment writer and are not representative of Guardian Media Limited or its staff.
Guardian Media Limited accepts no liability and will not be held accountable for user comments.
Guardian Media Limited reserves the right to remove, to edit or to censor any comments.
Any content which is considered unsuitable, unlawful or offensive, includes personal details, advertises or promotes products, services or websites or repeats previous comments will be removed.
User profiles registered through fake social media accounts may be deleted without notice.