The state of emergency now in effect in certain areas of Trinidad has brought about changes to the inter-island ferry schedule to ensure that passengers can access and depart the Port-of-Spain terminal outside of the curfew hours.
The amended schedule is as follows:
• The T&T Express will depart Port-of-Spain at 8.30 am daily.
• The T&T Express will depart Scarborough at 4 pm daily, from Tuesday to Sunday, except on Wednesdays when it will depart at noon.
• Because of the limited hours of operations, the 1.30 pm sailing of the T&T Express from Port-of-Spain on Thursdays, Fridays and Mondays have had to be cancelled.
• The 10 am sailing of the T&T Express from Scarborough will be cancelled on Thursdays, Fridays and Mondays.
• People with ferry tickets for the cancelled sailings will be accommodated as space becomes available on any of the day's sailings.
• The sailings of the T&T Spirit will remain as scheduled.
• The sailings of the cargo vessel the Warrior Spirit will remain as scheduled.